BD-CGQT100-B/BC/ME series temperature sensor
This series of temperature sensors is an accessory product of China's standard EMU shaft reporting system. It is installed in the axle box or motor to realize real-time collection and transmission of the axle box or motor temperature signal to ensure the safe operation of the train.
1) sensitive components: PT100;
2) Temperature measurement range: -40 ~ +200 ° C, short time 250 ° C;
3) Working current: 1mA (recommended);
4) Output performance: resistance value;
5) Accuracy: Class B (JB/T 8622-1997);
6) Wiring method: two-wire system;
7) Protection level: IP68 (under 2 meters, 2 hours);
8) Thermal response time: τ0.9 <17s;
9) Insulation resistance: 200MΩ/500VDC;
10) Withstand voltage: 2500VAC / 1min;
11) Installation interface: single probe type (protection tube diameter Φ6mm);
12) Vibration resistance: IEC 61373 three-axis axle mounting.
Application performance: CR400AF EMU, CR300AF EMU, 400km EMU, 160km EMU