WCQ25 series temperature sensor
This series of temperature sensors is an accessory product of China's standard EMU shaft reporting system. It is installed in the gear box to realize real-time collection and transmission of gearbox temperature signals to ensure the safe operation of the train.
1) sensitive components: PT100;
2) Temperature measurement range: -40 ~ +200 ° C, short time 250 ° C;
3) Working current: 1mA (recommended);
4) Output performance: resistance value;
5) Accuracy: Class B (JB/T 8622-1997);
6) Wiring method: two-wire system;
7) Protection level: IP68 (under 2 meters, 2 hours);
8) Thermal response time: τ0.9<12s;
9) Insulation resistance: 200MΩ/500VDC;
10) Withstand voltage: 2500VAC / 1min;
11) Installation interface: double probe type (protection tube diameter Φ6mm);
12) Vibration resistance: IEC 61373 three-axis axle mounting.
Application performance: CR400BF EMU, CR300BF EMU, CRH3A EMU