MY85 series electrical connector
• Standard: Meets the technical requirements of MIL-C-26482G Series II.
• Connection method: Use the bayonet connection method.
• Contact form: Crimp construction.
• Installation method: panel mounting, nut mounting method.
• Hole arrangement: 3 cores - 62 cores.
• Housing numbers: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24.
• Advantages: It adopts bayonet type quick connection system, which is easy to operate, reliable in connection, and has the functions of error proof insertion and blind insertion.
• Uses: Widely used in avionics, railway signals, marine instrument systems and other fields.